Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My personal best.......

Life is crazy sometimes. My best made plans often never materialize or if they do they are often very different then what I imagined in my head. This isn't always a bad thing.....I'm learning to go with the flow. God is giving me great peace and immense joy even in the worst of situations. Knowing that my best made plans are comical to God makes me smile. See all the ways I work things out in my head, well God can see and predict so much more than I can. He sees a future that I can't even dream of. He places people in my life that will help me get where He wants me to be.....not where I WANT to be BUT where He WANTS me. This is sometimes hard to remember as I'm fretting and worrying about my future. It's in these moments of panic where His voice gently calms me......His hands carefully hold me and where His smile lets me know that every little thing is going to be alright. I'm surrounding myself with friends, both new and old, family and the love I feel is indescribable. I know life is hard sometimes but I remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days/times is currently sitting at 100% and that's pretty good if you ask me.

No comments: